Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Preparing The Customer For Insurance ProcessIs your customer on your team? Are you on the same page? Signing a new customer to a roofing sales (or insurance restoration sales) contract is a serious commitment, and one that should be taken seriously. Properly preparing and educating your customer about the insurance restoration process, about Xactimate and helping them anticipate what to […]
- Tarp Tactics For Large Profits In XactimateProperty owners have the obligation of immediately mitigating damages. Tarping a roof 100% can be a great profit generator for roofing contractors, and can help win more roofing jobs. Xactimate pays quite a bit when estimating and installing correctly. In this episode, we will cover it all. Let's get it! -Chad Michael #ThePractitioner
- RFG vs DMOWelcome to another episode of The Practitioner Podcast! Xactimate pays significantly less and is not correct in many of its default trade settings in estimates for: RFG vs DMO, INS vs DMO, DRY vs DMO and much more. Xactimate trade differences pay less. Knowing how to manually correct these line items in Xactimate after consuming […]
- When Should I Send The Xactimate Estimate?In this episode we address questions from the community with our guest, Brian Macdonald. Questions include: "When should I send the Xactimate estimate to the insurance company?" "What do I do when the insurance adjuster says that the roof isn't covered because of 'blistering'?" and more! Brian Macdonald is an independent expert damage consultant and […]
- Three Phases of the Insurance Restoration IndustryMitigation, Contents and Reconstruction. This episode takes a deep dive into the three phases of the insurance restoration industry. There are many professionals in the industry who specialize in these various categories.
- 8,472 Views